Which is fine. But I’m still not gonna see his movie. “Frankly I thought Katherine was gonna get this,” he says, which is nice. Because that’s his ex-wife who directed The Hurt Locker. So I like that about him. But still not interested in Avatar.
Or his haircut, did I mention that? So not OK. So much worse than Tom Hanks in The DaVinci Code.
- Andrew Lincoln of The Walking Dead, on Playing Rick Grimes
- Andrew Lincoln Dishes on Musical Theater. And Zombies.
- The King of Zombieville Concludes His Remarks
- The Walking Dead’s Greg Nicotero — and That Gruesome “Well Walker”
- Special Effects Wizard Greg Nicotero on The Walking Dead and Other Projects
- The Zombie King Speaks
- After a Zombie-filled Weekend
- Hollywood Went Down to Georgia
- You’re Out of Your Tree