Oh goody, here’s exactly what I needed to see. Meryl. A woman of a certain age, brilliant, widely admired, humble, no longer a size 2, doing the best work of either gender in her generation of actors. Only person I can think of who even comes close is Cate Blanchett. Meryl could run for president if she wanted.
- Andrew Lincoln of The Walking Dead, on Playing Rick Grimes
- Andrew Lincoln Dishes on Musical Theater. And Zombies.
- The King of Zombieville Concludes His Remarks
- The Walking Dead’s Greg Nicotero — and That Gruesome “Well Walker”
- Special Effects Wizard Greg Nicotero on The Walking Dead and Other Projects
- The Zombie King Speaks
- After a Zombie-filled Weekend
- Hollywood Went Down to Georgia
- You’re Out of Your Tree