And I can’t stop thinking of his acting days in “The White Shadow,” which I think was about basketball back in the ’70s when racial differences were a hip topic, but now he’s gained enough weight to look like a former football player. But he makes some nice remarks about Haiti and about sister unions to SAG, including the writers’ guild and AFTRA, and I guess he’s OK. After, there’s a shot of Drew Barrymore looking lovely and understated in deep strapless blue and nude lips.
- Andrew Lincoln of The Walking Dead, on Playing Rick Grimes
- Andrew Lincoln Dishes on Musical Theater. And Zombies.
- The King of Zombieville Concludes His Remarks
- The Walking Dead’s Greg Nicotero — and That Gruesome “Well Walker”
- Special Effects Wizard Greg Nicotero on The Walking Dead and Other Projects
- The Zombie King Speaks
- After a Zombie-filled Weekend
- Hollywood Went Down to Georgia
- You’re Out of Your Tree