AND we start with Lady Gaga, who I didn’t like much til I realized she’d gone to one of the NY schools for the arts and actually has a pretty rockin’ voice . . although I will never agree with her fashion taste, particularly the disdain for pants. . . but OK, she’s fun. ANd did I mention this opening act rocks????? like, Michael Jackson-type rocks. Plus, O.M.G.it’s Elton John! OK, I’m sold, Girlfriend is goin’ places. Hey wait, her Elton impression’s pretty groovy.
- Andrew Lincoln of The Walking Dead, on Playing Rick Grimes
- Andrew Lincoln Dishes on Musical Theater. And Zombies.
- The King of Zombieville Concludes His Remarks
- The Walking Dead’s Greg Nicotero — and That Gruesome “Well Walker”
- Special Effects Wizard Greg Nicotero on The Walking Dead and Other Projects
- The Zombie King Speaks
- After a Zombie-filled Weekend
- Hollywood Went Down to Georgia
- You’re Out of Your Tree